As I started reading the Monday Listicals “10 Around the House” this week. I started thinking about all the projects that the husband and I have started and not finished. So today I am listing:
10 Projects Around the House We Have Started But Not Finished Yet!
1. Annaliese’s birthday shoes
2. Whole in the ceiling that needs patched (from where I tried to use a hook but instead made a whole, OOPS!)
3. Secret squirel project for Annaliese
4. Old fencing living room decor
5. Guest room shelves/mattress/touch up border
6. Planter pots for front porch
7. Organizing Garage
8. Decorating the downstairs family room
9. Organizing Garden Work Bench Corner of the garage
10. Crocheting Otis’s blanket for crate
Do you have projects around the house that you start, but seem to get side tracked, and not finish in a timely manner?
What kind of projects do you have laying around that need finished?
What ways do you think might help to finish what we start?
As I sit here and think of all that needs to be completed around the house, I feel the lazy bone taking over. This list can go on and on, but here are just 10. Thank you Mama Cassie for getting me involved in Monday Listicles.